Thursday, April 2, 2009

You,Me, and Zombie

I guess the time has finally come. I mentioned to a select few last summer that I was planning on working on my own title. I was not lying. Last summer You, Me, and Zombie started coming to life.

You, Me, and Zombie stars Olive and her little Shih Tzu Otis. They wake up one morning to find their whole town over run with Zombies. The two of them want to try to find out what happened and want find a cure to make everyone all better. They set off on the adventure of a life time to find Olive’s father who is a scientist and can maybe help them. But the problem is Olive's father has vanished and she has no idea where to find him.

The first release of You, Me, and Zombie will be issue 0. This issue takes place a few months after Olive and Otis discovered their town over run by zombies. They found a journal that holds clues to what might have caused everyone to get sick and turn into Zombies.

Issue 0 will be 12 pages long and packed full with a ton of extras and guest pin up art! The first print run will be self published by me in a very limited run. I hope for it to be a wonderful hardcover! This book will be a must have for anyone who loves a fun adventure book. The wonderful part about this title is that it will be for all ages! I am making sure to keep the book fun and kid friendly focusing on the adventures of the main characters.

I also hope to take this book to a publish to get it published in a bigger run! So make sure to stay tuned for any news regarding this title! I will also have it available for pre-order once I get the final cost for anyone interested since the hard cover will be limited numbers.

Now here is the wonderful part...the release date for the hard cover Issue 0 is scheduled for the start of summer!

Here is a sneak peak on the first 3 pages, enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I love this. You can see the dawn of the dead influence already. great job.

    ReplyDelete