Wednesday, July 8, 2009

You, Me, and Zombie hits up San Diego Comic Con

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know I have more information on the San Diego comic con. I will be with Francis Manapul at table DD-09. I will have my book You, Me, and Zombie for the show, but I will have about 90 copies of my book for sale at the show. If you would like to place a pre-order you can go to the You, Me, and Zombie Blog for all the pre-order information and I can also be reached at agnes@mymisiu for all the questions. The book will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.

At the San Diego show I will also have a limited number of the following products. If you would like to place a hold on any of the products please email me at agnes@mymisiu.com and you would have to pick up your order by Saturday 2pm or else I will place it back for sale since I am coming with a limited number of items.

Items for sale at San Diego
In addition to these items I will have a very limited number of Dino, Sea Creatures, and Brand New You, Me, and Zombie themed keychains and cell phone charms. As well as a limited number of You, Me, and Zombie cut and fold figures (Link)

I will be doing commissions at the show. If you would like to place a commission order or get my commission pricing please email me at agnes@mymisiu.com

I will be doing a lot of running around at San Diego so if I am not at the table at least you can say hi to Francis and check out his new awesome art book he will have for sale.



Wizard World Chicago - I will be attending this show as well. Items will also be a limited number at this show, so all the information for San Diego will apply to this show. I don't know my table number yet, but when I do I will post that information. Easy way to find me, just follow the information that will lead you to Francis Manapul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment